IT Recruiter/ HR Manager
Here in Blackthorn Vision we do not have an intention to build another big outsourcing company with difficult communication and processes within the company. Our goal is to build the company with the friendly team, quick links, easy and clear procedures and our strategy is to create a place where you want to work for years.If you want an exciting and dynamic job, using only advanced technologies, with unlimited growth potential and endless possibilities — join us today!
• 1+ year of experience in HR and IT recruiting;
• Understanding of the IT job market;
• Understanding of the full cycle recruiting process;
• The ability to conduct different types of interviews;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player, ability to multitask;
• Upper-intermediate level of English.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
• Friendly team — here we value warm and family-like atmosphere;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and much more.
• Participation in a full recruitment cycle:
• Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates) and generate pipelines for each position;
• Coordinating and conducting interviews and tests, writing feedback, communication with decision makers;
• Writing complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
• Close cooperation with HR manage:
• HR and people management: one-on-one talks, keeping team spirit in good mood, handling soft cases in the team, organization of trainings etc;
• Assistance and participation in event management;
• Maintenance of corporate culture.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com