About the project:
Team: ~10 software engineers;
- The perfect candidate will be operating with a team as a part of the Performance Development group of an Automotive company;
- The company includes other software groups to collaborate on various integration projects with. The perfect candidate will be a part of the team that is responsible for building multiple tools for maintaining a complex mechanism of a racing vehicle. The features are the following:
- - Car telemetry ingesting and distributing. This includes the cases of live events (races), wind tunnels, driving simulators, benches, etc.
- - Data analysis with features of digital signal algorithms processing, car models, AI, etc;
- - Race vehicle setup information recording;
- - Different vehicle setup simulating as well as comparing the results with actual telemetry. The breadth of the tasks is as wide as the responsibility a perfect candidate must take. It includes requirement gathering, software design, development, testing, deployments, and support.
The client company is product-oriented with several desktop and web products, which are all considerably mature. The perfect candidate must possess good networking and multi-threading experience. The key technologies are C# and C++, with a preference towards C#