◀ Back to Opened Positions
Lviv, Khmelnytskyi, Remote
- Experience working on large enterprise projects (portfolio of works required);
- Strong data visualization skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to rationalize design decisions;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g. desktop vs. web vs. mobile);
- Fluent in Figma;
- Experience creating design systems or detailed and pixel-perfect UX style guides;
- English level — upper intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Education background in in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field;
- Ability to manage the design process.
In this role, you will design solutions that empower and enable experts focus on cutting-edge science. You will tackle complex scientific and analytical tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs. You’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution.
You will shape the design of our products, which include:
- Desktop applications that accompany our core scientific hardware solution and offer users experimental flexibility;
- Powerful web-based analytical tools with rich visualizations of complex data;
- Set-and-forget solutions that bring the users back into the loop when appropiate.
- Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
- Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
- Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
- Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
- 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
- Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
- Free English courses;
- Great corporate events and celebrations;
- Access to the corporate library and much more.
About the project:
Here in Blackthorn Vision we do not have an intention to build another big outsourcing company with difficult communication and processes within company. Our goal is to build company with friendly team, quick links, easy and clear procedures and our strategy is to create place where you want to work for years. If you want an exciting and dynamic job, using only advanced technologies, with unlimited growth potential and endless possibilities — join us today!