◀ Back to Job Opportunities
Junior Go (Golang) Developer
- 1+ years of working experience with Golang;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs;
- Skills working with version control tools (Git, etc.);
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment;
- Knowledge of unit-testing;
- English level — upper intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with cloud services(GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
- Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
- Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
- Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
- 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar days), 5 half-paid sick leave days;
- Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
- Free English courses;
- Great corporate events and celebrations;
- Access to the corporate library and much more.
Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative web product.
- Implement a web services in Go;
- Working closely with the front-end developers to ensure APIs meet front-end requirements;
- Create app modules and elements: from rough sketches to detailed mock-ups;
- Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
- Writing unit-tests.
About the project:
Our client’s platform is the only solution that delivers continuous access governance for data, infrastructure and privileged identities in the hybrid cloud.
On the technology front, this is:
- 1. Micro-service-oriented architecture built on containers.
- 2. Native cloud-built application.
- 3. Back end services in Go.
- 4. Front end in React.js.
- 5. Advanced computer science technology like AI and graphDB.