◀ Back to Opened Positions
Lviv, Khmelnytskyi, Remote
- Proven software architecture experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced experience in coding with several languages, both front-end and back-end;
- Advanced experience with an object-oriented programming concepts;
- Proven experience in driving velocity of engineering teams;
- The ability to learn quickly;
- Working knowledge of GoLang;
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure cloud environments;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with ETL pipelines;
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics.
- Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment;
- Excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary;
- Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics;
- Flexible work schedule and pleasant working environment including modern and comfortable office;
- 18 working days of paid vacation (24 calendar days), 5 full paid sick leave days;
- Annual fund for covering employees’ personal needs (medical insurance, sport activities etc.);
- Free English courses;
- Great corporate events and celebrations;
- Access to the corporate library and much more.
Our team is looking for a well-rounded architect with a proven record of accomplishment of delivering scalable microservice-based solutions to enterprise clients. A skilled technician that can also serve as a mentor to team members and handoff POC’s for full implementation.
As an Architect you will:
- Identify the best solutions to the problems at hand. Provide direction and technical leadership to a team of technicians that will implement the chosen architecture;
- Quickly implements proof of concepts that can be expanded upon to drive value to an enterprise client;
- Lead the architecture of several initiatives at once. Know when to get more involved and when the team has projects under control and can be left to run with them;
- Collaborate with other Engineering Organizations to develop and implement platform-based solutions that can be reused by other teams/products within SailPoint;
- Drive the implementation of scalable, testable code bases;
- Work with Product Teams to turn business requirements into technical solutions;
- Deliver architectural overviews and propositions to the SaaS Engineering organization;
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from architects across SaaS Engineering into design specifications;
- Contribute to architect design sessions;
- Break down large tasks into tasks that drive immediate value to clients.
About the project:
We are building the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management SaaS products in the world. Built from the ground up on a microservices, multi-tenant architecture, our goal is to ensure customers can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.