We are experts in iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Xamarin, UWP.
The latest investigations have shown that an average person spends about 2-3 hours/day using mobile device. It affects your business and means that having a mobile application for your company is not just a fancy advantage over competitors – it’s an irreplaceable element for customer engagement. We have been developing applications for a wide range of mobile platforms since 2008. By now we have acquired considerable expertise in development, migration and testing of applications for smartphones and tablets. To be a worthy outsource development company, we hire the most intelligent, proficient and tech-savvy mobile apps developers. All of them have in-depth knowledge of major platforms/frameworks used for mobile development.
Our developers have expertise in any type of mobile application development for common business domains. Depending on your preferences, your target audience licensing and sales model that you’re envisioning for your product, we can design and develop for you RWD, native or hybrid app for the particular mobile platform. Our professionals are proficient enough to offer apps for business, entertainment, lifestyle, and much more.
- Web application for mobile devices. This is the best solution in case if your business has broad audience which is using a lot of different devices. You’ll be sure that your app works correctly on iOS as well as on Android. Also, if you want to adapt your business to market trends quickly, web application for mobile devices is a good choice. It is easy to release new versions: just update in one location and all users automatically have access to the latest version of the site.
- Native application. If you are looking for best performance and built-in OS features support, you should probably choose the native one. Whether it’s iOS or Android, our developers are ready to help you in your business development with modern and effective native mobile application. If you have chosen it, you’ll get access to the file system of device as well as better performance because of better usage of local resources of device.
- Hybrid Applications. Hybrid App is actually a native app wrapped above web app. It has some preference of both types: the web part can easily be changed for all existing users and it has access to local file system of device. It also needs much less efforts and cost to provide hybrid solution for few different platforms than make it with native Apps. But on the other hybrid applications have still not so good performance as native.
- Cross-Platform Applications. The value of cross-platform mobile development has become evident. The main purpose of it is to allow developers to build applications for different platforms using one language. With Xamarin, you can write your apps entirely in C#, sharing the same code on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and more. In most cases this is highly resource usage efficient solution with short time-to-market period.
How We Work
- Business analysis. We gather your requirements and conduct a tech research. It’s needed to create unique and effective mobile app.
- Planning. We create a roadmap of your mobile product. This document will lead developers to the final and successful point called.
- Prototyping and graphic design. To get a good idea of what our clients want for from an app, we offer them prototypes and later provide them with graphic element that will be used in the final version of the project.
- Comprehensive mobile application development. Coding part is definitely the most important thing. Sometimes it can take two, three or even more iterations of development before we put a sign in front of ‘done’. We do everything to provide you with accurate code and productive application.
- Testing. Our QA team works with specifications and wireframes created at the earlier stages. We do this for you to be absolutely sure that all the features, as well as UX, are maintained well.
If you want to equip your business with a desktop application, drop us a line at email@example.com