The best way to demonstrate our expertise is to show you our work. In the Case Studies section you will find brief descriptions of some projects selected from the growing list of our development projects, to give you a better idea about our experience and expertise.
Blackthorn Vision maintains strategic focus on corporate commitment to the Microsoft .net platform for product development — from building new software products to enhancing or migrating existing ones. Blackthorn Vision has designed, developed and maintained a large number of web applications, mobile applications, complex business applications as well as Windows 10 applications by leveraging .net application development expertise.
- Presentation Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Xamarin, Windows Phone, UWP, ASP.NET MVC, Prism, MEF, Calibrun, MVVM, Sencha, Windows Forms, Windows Mobile, AngularJS, React, Backbone, Ember, jQuery, Knockout, Kendo UI.
- Middle Tier Technologies: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WCF RIA Services, Web API.
- Data Access: Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, Sync Framework, OPC, NHibernate.NET.
- Data Persistence: SQL Server, Oracle, Analysis Services, OLAP, MDX, SQLite, MySQL, Postgre SQL, HBase.
- Chatbot frameworks: MS Bot Framework.
- Cloud technologies: Azure, Amazon.
- Games: XNA, Unity 3D.
- IDE & Design Tools: Visual Studio, Expression Studio (Blend, Design, Sketchflow, Encoder, Web), Visual Studio Team System, Enterprise Architect, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq.
- Daily Build & Integration: TFS, TeamCity, NAnt, MSBuild, CruiseControl.NET.
- Source Control: TFS, Git, Mercurial.
- Testing & Defect Tracking: Jira, Redmine, Basecamp, NUnit, MSTest, Moq, SpecFlow, Rhino Mocks, Selenium, Rally.
- Third Party Controls Library: Telerik, ComponentArt, DevExpress, Infragistics, ComponentOne, Syncfusion, Dundas, SciChart.
- Source Code Review: TFS, Atlassian Crucible, VSTS Code Analysis.
To better understand our customers’ needs and deliver business-critical applications Blackthorn Vision accumulates vertical experience and applies industry best practices when developing the app. Our vertical knowledge covers the following industries:
- Travel & Hospitality
- Finance & Accounting
- E-learning/Online Training
- Oil & Gas
- Professional Services