An electronic platform for transparent trade negotiation for OTC transactions.
Blackthorn Vision has been working for several years alongside a UK based software development company to develop applications for the financial services industry. Our unique, state-of-the-art applications target specific sectors within this industry.
Our major software product is an electronic platform for transparent trade negotiation for Over-The-Counter (OTC) transactions.
- High available, autoscale and guarantee delivery WCF services: like in all systems related to finance sphere services must be close as much as possible to 100% work time and even no single message might be missed. Due to highly loading of services they should be scalable to satisfy performance needs.
- Distributed database on different engines: our app works with data that sometimes stored in multiple databases like main database on SQL Server, clients’ databases that might be any database and local database on sqlite. Operations should go within single transaction between all DBs to keep data in consistent state.
- Real-time data delivery: it’s important for trades operations like bids and asks that must be shown to all users in real-time.
- High security: we have bunch of services that require authentication and communicate through secure channel only. To achieve this we use Windows Identity Foundation that was fully integrated into .net 4.5.
- Dynamic objects at runtime: each user can create own objects with own properties that he will use during using application. The data can come from different market data vendors like Bloomberg, our customer and others.
- Service Bus
- Bloomberg API
- Active Directory