Technical Support Specialist
• 2+ years’ work experience on similar positions;
• SQL queries experience;
• MS Windows Systems;
• Experience with corporate applications maintenance and administration;
• Experience with Microsoft databases administration.
• High ability to demonstrate and present our solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Stress tolerance and decision-making;
• Driven and motivated mindset;
• Upper-intermediate and higher level of English (B2-C1).
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions, quick view is just right here;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English-Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands and a lot more.
• Applications fault analysis and troubleshooting, detecting roots of problems and making decisions for resolving them. Cooperate with other directions if required to accomplish request effectively and efficiently;
• Suggest estimates of efforts required to implement assigned tasks and accomplish the tasks according to the schedule defined by technical management;
• Attend conference calls, technical meetings and follow the discussions; participate in project meetings;
• Maintain and document technical solutions in accordance with standards;
• Keep the work on requests in accordance with IT procedures;
• Track incidents to closure or raise them to core team or upper-management in case if it requires deeper analysis and additional advisory, cooperate with other IT directions;
• Update corporate knowledgebase (that provides users with self-service) with the latest changes in software and corporate policies.
Blackthorn Vision has a totally outstanding and wonderful project for a true professional to join.
Eventleaf.com is an online, web-based event registration management platform that can be accessed from any device via web browser. It helps to create impressive event web pages, send invitations, register and sell tickets, check in and print badges, conduct surveys and polls, share presentation material, engage with attendees and lot more.
Currently, we are extending our friendly and professional team and have an opportunity for Technical Support Specialist.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com