• At least 5+ years of experience developing applications in .NET business and technical environments;
• At least 1+ years of functioning as a team lead;
• Deep knowledge of .NET architecture;
• Experience using cloud technologies (e.g., AWS or Azure);
• Knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and troubleshooting strategies;
• Ability to lead technical teams in delivering web technology architecture, design, and implementation;
• Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team;
• Knowledge of development methodologies including waterfall and agile;
• Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills;
• English: upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus
• Knowledge in developing .Net Core 2+ applications;
• Experience with UI frameworks/libraries (React, Angular).
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with the stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and more.
• Evaluate user needs, client goals and constraints to architect well-designed structures that will grow and scale;
• Implementation in Client/Server Applications and Web Technologies;
• Lead the development team in delivering the solution;
• Convert functional requirement into technical design and taking it to implementation;
• Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives;
• Work closely with the scrum teams to identify any technical roadblocks and help quickly resolve the blockers;
• Assist with all levels of the SDLC including unit testing and ensure that quality and completeness of processes and implementations;
• Assist with the DevOps functions and documentation where needed;
• Collaborate with and mentor IT staff.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Blackthorn Vision professional team. We are looking for a mature Software Developer with wide experience within Microsoft technology stack. This extraordinary position assumes that a person will lead the engagement team.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com