Senior .NET Developer/Tech Lead with Azure experience
Here in Blackthorn Vision we do not have an intention to build another big outsourcing company with difficult communication and processes within company. Our goal is to build company with friendly team, quick links, easy and clear procedures and our strategy is to create place where you want to work for years. If you want an exciting and dynamic job, using only advanced technologies, with unlimited growth potential and endless possibilities – join us today!
Our client is the leading provider of site enabling services to the construction industry. Their experience includes working on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the Western Europe.
• We are looking for Tech Lead who will be point of contact with our client and ensure project continuity;
• Responsible to ensure specifications and standards are followed and the documentation is completed and kept up to date;
• Implement new features and functionality;
• Communicate with customer and his team, report current tasks status technical and other risks;
• Provide leadership and direction for development and design across project;
• Help architect and design the technical approaches;
• Actively participate in researches, discussions and decisions on software architecture, process and other standards.
3+ years of total experience in the area
.NET/C#, VSTS (TFS, Git), HTML, ASP.NET Сore, Web API, WPF, Telerik UI, WCF, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Azure Cloud (WebJobs, ServiceBus, Active Directory.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Health care program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sport competitions, marathons etc;
• Individual development program;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Soft skills development;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Friendly team – here we value warm and family-like atmosphere;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com