Senior Full Stack Developer
Blackthorn vision has a totally outstanding and wonderful project for a true professional to join. Our project is a Recruitment Automation platform aimed at reducing conscious and unconscious bias during the hiring process. It also serves to create efficiencies in the hiring process. It is well recognized that, in many industries, gender and ethnicity can affect the likelihood that an applicant is interviewed and hired. Our project uses technology to reduce these biases as far through the recruitment process as possible so that candidates who are interviewed have been chosen purely on their skills and experience to perform the role compared with the ideal skills and experience for the role. Through automation this technology reduces the labour hours traditionally invested in recruitment. The aim is to automate those elements of the process where human bias has a negative impact and include it where it has the most positive impact.
· Create modern UI;
· Deliver best code;
· Build reusable code;
· Adjusting and Enhancing the current application framework;
· Provide technical leadership;
· Refactoring & optimization;
· Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs;
· Working closely with other team members in all areas of software development, including requirements, planning, programming and testing.
• 4+ years of total experience in the area;
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 ;
• Good knowledge of OOP and understanding of C# / .NET, SQL , Entity Framework or LINQ to SQL knowledge;
• Experience in ASP.NET MVC Framework;
• Understanding of source control systems (Git / SVN);
• Understanding of Client-Server architecture;
• Experience in project planning and task prioritization;
• Fluent English;
• Understanding of Agile / Scrum principles;
• Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com