Senior Front End Developer (Angular.js with D3.js)
• At least 1,5-2 year of сommercial experience with Angular 2/4;
• At least 1 year of сommercial experience with D3.js;
• Good knowledge of related technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS;
• Skills working with version control tools (Git, TFS, Mercurial., etc.);
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
• English level — upper intermediate.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Health care program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sport competitions, marathons etc;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations.
Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative web products. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Design and implement a web-application in Angular;
• Envision the architecture, technology stack;
• Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Be the main person on a project in terms of Front-End;
• Working closely with the back-end developers to ensure APIs meet front-end requirements;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
Our client builds industrial-grade artificial intelligence solutions that improve real-time management of complex situations within operational infrastructures, including those for Internet of Things systems, utility grids, process manufacturing, oil and gas, government, and commerce. Their solutions merge the reasoning and analysis power of artificial intelligence, the real-time control and security of industrial automation, and the performance of Big Data and cloud computing.
Blackthorn Vision and Client are about to start a new project from “scratch” and looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the team.
Additionally, we may ask developer to consult another project that uses D3.js heavily, we expect developer to have at least 1 year of experience with it.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com