Senior C# Developer / Architect
• 5+ years of relevant coding experience in C#;
• Experience connecting to financial exchanges / handling price and trade data;
• Experience with trading systems development;
• Reactive Extensions, Task Parallel Library;
• Dependency Injection;
• Unit Testing;
• Good English speaking and writing level.
Will be a plus
• ASP.NET Core Web API;
• Websockets, SignalR;
• MongoDB, SQL Server, NoSQL;
• Entity Framework Core, Dapper;
• DI, IoC, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing.
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions, quick view is just right here;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days; Individual development program;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands.
• Implement new features and functionality;
• Communicate with customer and his team, report current tasks status, technical and other risks;
• Provide leadership and direction for development and design across project;
• Help architect and design the technical approaches;
• Collaborate with other team members to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint;
• Leverage the latest tools, technologies, and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable, and elegant solutions;
• Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities;
• Actively participate in researches, discussions and decisions on software architecture, process and other standards.
Blackthorn Vision together with our client from UK has started a new challenging Fintech project and we are looking for additional Senior C# Developer / Architect to join the team of highly motivated professionals. We are looking for an engineer who is willing to create a new project from a scratch using latest technologies.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com