Senior Backend Developer/Tech Lead
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer/Tech Lead to join our team on a full-time basis.
• Excellent knowledge of Golang (or be ready to quickly switch to Golang);
• At least 6+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with gRPC.
• Experience with Graph Databases (Gremlin, Janus).
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases
• Experience with AWS.
• At least basic experience with Python.
• Strong experience with RESTful services and API’s.
• Experience in the development of micro-service architecture.
• Upper Intermediate English.
• Lead a team of Golang engineers;
• Provide expert proposals regarding architecture or specific technical decisions;
• Writing code, code review, refactoring;
• Set standards for high-quality backend development;
• Collaborate with other engineers in the team to optimize engineering methods.
What’s in it for you?
• Lots of interesting and challenging tasks;
• Work with new technologies and project “from scratch”;
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with a stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
Orkus (https://www.orkus.com/) is a fast growing, venture-backed technology startup based in California. It’s platform delivers continuous access governance for data, infrastructure and privileged identities in the hybrid cloud. The intelligent platform learns, monitors and secures access and authorization to all cloud assets.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com