.Net Full-Stack Developer(Strong Junior/Middle)
• 1+ years of experience with ASP.NET;
• 2+ years of experience with C#, .NET;
• Experience with MS SQL and Entity Framework;
• Experience with WEB API (REST API);
• Skills working with version control tools (SVN, etc.);
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude;
• English level —Intermediate strong.
Will be a plus
• Experience with Xamarin and Azure.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with the stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and more.
Work with a team of developers and customer to implement innovative web product. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Design and implement a web-application in .NET;
• Envision the architecture, technology stack;
• Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
Blackthorn Vision has a totally outstanding and wonderful project for a true professional to join.
Eventleaf.com is an online, web-based event registration management platform that can be accessed from any device via web browser. It helps to create impressive event web pages, send invitations, register and sell tickets, check in and print badges, conduct surveys and polls, share presentation material, engage with attendees and lot more.
Currently, we are extending our friendly and professional team and have an opportunity for .Net Full-Stack Developer (Strong Junior — Middle).
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com