Middle Go (Golang) Developer
• Proficiency in Golang;
• Knowledge of unit-testing;
• Experience with databases such as MySQL;
• Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs;
• Skills working with version control tools (Git, etc.);
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
• English level — upper intermediate.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Health care program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sport competitions, marathons etc;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations.
Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative web product. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Design and implement a web services in Go;
• Envision the architecture, technology stack;
• Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Working closely with the front-end developers to ensure APIs meet front-end requirements;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
Our client is a startup in stealth mode so not much we can share but.. Client’s tag line is “access control for your cloud infrastructure” and they are about security for the native cloud infrastructure (initially, but not limited to!).
On the technology front, this is:
1. Micro-service-oriented architecture built on containers.
2. Native cloud-built application.
3. Back end services in Go, and possibly nodeJs.
4. Front end in React.js.
5. Advanced computer science technology like AI and graphDB.
6. Lots of work on the graph DB side in front end.
Blackthorn Vision and Client are about to start a new project from “scratch” and looking for a Middle Go (Golang) Developer to join the team.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com