Junior QA Engineer with Automation experience
We are looking for people with a passion for quality assurance. This is an excellent opportunity for proactive professionals to become a part of our team, with more than 8 years success record.
About a company
Blackthorn Vision was founded in 2009 in Lviv, Ukraine as a custom development provider specializing in software development using Microsoft technologies. Blackthorn Vision is headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine.
Web Management. Back office and custom reporting in cloud.
unTill Web Management is an application which collects data from multiple restaurants in real time, processes that data and provides various KPIs and advanced reports. In addition, users are able to edit complete back office of any specific POS or at all POS at once.
• Server Side: ASP.NET MVC / Web API 2, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, MS SSAS, Azure;
• Client App: Angular 5 Web based application;
• Mobile: iOS and Android Apps;
Our team consists of five Developers, one UX Engineer and one QA Engineer.
• 1+ years of experience working in teams employing Agile and/or Lean methodologies;
• Finished Automated tests courses;
• Understanding of Quality Assurance Lifecycle and software development lifecycle;
• Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation;
• Experience in web application testing;
• Intermediate written and spoken English;
• Client orientation skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Will be a plus
• ISTQB FL Certificate;
• 1-year experience in automated testing;
• Experience with WEB API (REST API);
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Experience with Jenkins, Selenium Web Driver, Postman, Chrome Dev Tools;
• Experience with Relational Databases (SQL);
• Experience in mobile testing;
• Upper intermediate written and spoken English.
• Develop and execute both manual and automation test plans and test cases;
• Maintain and add tests to an existing automation framework;
• Be a part of development team in all aspects of the development lifecycle from early design feedback, functional automation, reliability, stress, performance, integration testing, through to supporting production issues;
• Analyse and report results, track defects, and participate in daily QA activities.
• Communicate with customer;
• Bring good mood to work.
• Competitive salary;
• Friendly team — here we value warm and family-like atmosphere, have a glance;
• Personal development program;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions, a quick view is just right here;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Healthcare program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sports competitions, marathons etc;
• Stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics; access to the corporate library and much more
• Soft skills development;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands;
• Discount program and a lot more.
To apply please submit your resume with cover letter in English explaining why you want this job and why do you think you would cope with it best. Please, send us your CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com