Junior .NET Developer
• 1+ years of total experience in the area;
• Experience using C#, WPF;
• Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
• Strong communication skills;
• Good English speaking level.
Will be a plus
• Trading systems experience, databases, C++;
• Mobile development (Xamarin).
• Competitive salary;
• Creativity and opportunity to build great IT Company with us;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day) (+5 half-paid sickness days);
• Perfect and versatile health care program;
• Professional, individual and soft skills development program;
• Refund of participation in sport competitions, marathons etc. ;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level (After intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker);
• Internal seminars on technical topics;
• Access to the corporate library;
• Unforgettable corporate events and celebrations;
• Company Discount program.
• Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Working closely with other team members in all areas of software development;
• Work on bug fixing and improving project performance;
• Investigate incidents and solve them;
• Customers support;
• Performance reporting.
SciChart Ltd is a Financial and Scientific software house based near the city of London. Our expertise in high-performance .NET, C++, Graphics and WPF control development, and our consultants serve many high-profile Investment Banks and trading firms. We are growing fast, and now serve and support customers large and small in over 40 countries!
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com