Junior/Middle Full Stack developer
• 1+ years of experience with ASP.NET development;
• 1+ years of experience with React + Redux based projects;
• Experience with MS SQL;
• Experience with WEB API (REST API);
• Good knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS (SASS);
• Skills working with version control tools (Git, TFS, etc.);
• Good oral and written communication skills are required;
• English level — intermediate.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Health care program with refunds for dental care, gym/pool and participation in sport competitions, marathons etc;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations.
Work with a team of developers and customers to implement innovative web product. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Design and implement a web-application in React and ASP.NET;
• Envision the architecture, technology stack;
• Be able to make right technological decisions and stand for them before the rest of the team;
• Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority ).
Project is a restaurant management system. It is already in production phase, but still appending and developing new features.
On the technology front, this is:
• Front end in React + Redux;
• Server side in ASP.NET;
• Lots of work on the DB side with stored procedures.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com