Junior/Middle Front-End Developer (Angular 2+)
Blackthorn Vision has a wonderful project for a true professional to join. Using combination of the latest technologies such as Angular 2+ and HTML5 our team developed a high-performance front-end solution with rich and responsive web design that meets customer requirements and supports most of the modern web browsers on the desktop PCs and mobile devices. Development at the moment is ongoing. Our system allows user to bind any data to the controls of application all over the app. Currently, we are extending our friendly and professional team and have an opportunity for Junior/Middle Front-End Developer (Angular 2+).
• 2 + years experience with Angular 2+;
• Reactive programming (advanced use of RxJS/Observable streams);
• Upper-intermediate and higher level of English (B2-C1).
• Angular Material;
• Expirience with Google maps and/or charting libraries like Highcharts, Kendo UI, amCharts etc. would be a plus.
• Optimization of the project;
• Develop new user-facing features;
• Building reusable code with comments and libraries for future use;
• Work in within existing code base on Angular to maintain and improve upon the current functionality;
• Developing quality, testable and performant software using agile practices;
• Collaboration with other team members.
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions, quick view is just right here;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English-Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• Great corporate events and celebrations;
• Eco-friendly office with free bike stands and a lot more.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com