• At least 1–2 years’ experience in English Teaching adult groups of different levels (preferably in IT companies);
• Higher pedagogical or philological education;
• Strong presentation and communication skills, creative approach to lessons, personal approach to students, patience and discipline;
• Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing personality;
• Lively mind and a great sense of humor.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
• Friendly team — here we value warm and family-like atmosphere;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and much more.
• Develop and conduct effective educational programs for groups and adapt them according to company’s and employees needs;
• Using your own methodologies or tools, that you usually use, to make learning process more effective and interesting;
• Monitor students’ performance and achievements in the classroom;
• Studying IT terminology and IT sphere together with employees.
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com