English Teacher (full-time position)
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in English Teaching adult groups of different levels (preferably in IT companies);
• Higher pedagogical or philological education;
• Strong presentation and communication skills, creative approach to lessons, personal approach to students, patience and discipline;
• Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing personality;
• Lively mind and a great sense of humor.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics access to the corporate library;
• Flexible work schedule and good work conditions;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
• Friendly team — here we value warm and family-like atmosphere;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and much more.
• Develop and conduct effective educational programs for groups and adapt them according to the company’s and employees needs;
• Using your own methodologies or tools, that you usually use, to make the learning process more effective and interesting;
• Monitor students’ performance and achievements in the classroom;
• Studying IT terminology and IT sphere together with employees.
Here in Blackthorn Vision we do not have an intention to build another big outsourcing company with difficult communication and processes within the company. Our goal is to build the company with a friendly team, quick links, easy and clear procedures and our strategy is to create a place where you want to work for years.If you want an exciting and dynamic job, using only advanced technologies, with unlimited growth potential and endless possibilities — join us today!
If you are interested in this vacancy and consider yourself to be a fitting candidate please apply now by sending
your full CV at jobs@Blackthorn-vision.com